Roll over image to zoom in
Watts 0068720 Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve 3/4 in. with 1-3/4 in. Shank, Lead Free
Item #: 0068720 by Watts Water Technologies, Inc
UPC #: 098268499445
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Inlet Connection Size
PEX Barb x PEX Barb
Product Width (in.)
Factory Set Pressure (PSI)
75 to 125 PSI
Product Height (in.)
Product Length (in.)
This 3/4 in. lead free temperature and pressure relief valve is designed to provide automatic temperature and pressure protection to hot water supply tanks and hot water heaters up to 105,000 BTU/hr. This two-in-one relief valve provides a proven and cost effective means to protect against excessive temperature and pressure emergency conditions. It features a lead free copper alloy body with extended shank to accommodated up to 1 3/4 IN of insulation, NPT male inlet and NPT female outlet connections, a unique thermostat with special thermo-bonded coating, and test lever. The temperature relief is 210Â°F (99Â°C) and the pressure relief is set at 150 psi (10.3 BAR).
- Lead free copper alloy body construction
- Extended shank for thick tank insulation up to 1 3/4 inches
- 3/4 in. male NPT inlet with pre-applied thread sealant
- Temperature relief is 210Â°F (99Â°C)
- Pressure relief range is 75 to 150 psi
- ASME rated, CSA listed
- Extension thermostat with thermo-bonded coating
- Used to provide automatic temperature and pressure protection to hot water supply tanks and hot water heaters up to 105,000 BTU/hr
- ANSI Z21.22 certified
- Includes test lever and stainless steel spring
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.