Roll over image to zoom in
Watts 0881399 Cast Iron Air Gap for Backflow Preventer 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. Series 009 and 1/2-1 in. 995 and 3/4 in. 009M2/M3
Item #: 0881399 by Watts Water Technologies, Inc
UPC #: 098268235319
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Inlet Connection Size
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Length (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
This air gap for reduced pressure zone assembly, 1/2 in. series 009, 3/4 in. series 009M2 and 009M3 and 1/2-1 in. series 995, provides an unobstructed, physical separation between the discharge end of a potable water supply line and an open receiving vessel. The installation of an air gap and drain line are recommended on reduced pressure zone assemblies. It can be installed vertically or horizontally (vent elbow required for vertical installation).
- For reduced pressure zone assemblies
- Designed for use on 1/2 in 009, 3/4 in. 009M2 and 009M3, 1/2-1 in 995 sizes
- Nuisance discharge
- Metal construction
- Durable coating
- Provides an unobstructed, physical separation between the discharge end of a potable water supply line and an open receiving vessel
- Recommended on reduced pressure zone assemblies
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Vent elbow required for vertical installation
- Hardware for installation included
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.