Roll over image to zoom in
Westinghouse 0252511 Fan Master Jr. Support Box
Item #: 0252511 by Westinghouse Electric Corporation
UPC #: 092368125259
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
The Westinghouse Fan Master Jr. Non-Metallic Support Box allows you to safely and securely attach a lighting fixture or ceiling fan to a building's structural support. The fixture or ceiling fan is supported by the joist, not the box. Perfect for new construction, the Fan Master Jr. can be used in applications where duct work or wiring is present. The design features 13.4 cu. in. wiring capacity on only one side of the box, so the Fan Master Jr. can be installed on either side of a joist without having to split the wiring. It includes two knockouts for conduit or Romex, one Romex connector and one Romex clamp. The Fan Master Jr. is UL listed for fixture support of 150 lbs. or less and ceiling fan support of 70 lbs. or less. The box works with any model of ceiling fan and has a two-hour fire rating. Fan Master Jr. can be mounted on standard joists as well as wider joist configurations where a saddle style box will not fit. Product reference number 02525.
- Fan Master Jr. Support Box allows safe, simple installation of fans and fixtures in new construction
- Fits any ceiling fan up to 70 lbs. or lighting fixture up to 150 lbs.
- Built-in tabs allow for hands free installation, Saf-T-Cap protects bolts and wires during painting and drywall installation
- Design provides additional wiring space on one side of the box, simply mount to either side of a joist
- UL listed for safety, 2-hour fire rating
- Includes fan Master Jr. with Saf-T-Cap, Romex connector and mounting hardware
- Electrical box measures 4 in. high by 1/2 in. deep; 13.4 cu. in. capacity
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.