30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Limited 1 Year
Limited 1 Year
Inlet Diameter (in.)
Plumbing Part Type
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
The Danco Complete Air Gap Assembly with Chrome Air Gap Cap prevents sewage from flowing back into the dishwasher. The dishwasher air gap is mounted above the sink and prevents contaminated water from re-entering the dishwasher from the drain via backflow. It is a simple way to make certain wastewater and debris never re-enter your clean water supply. When you are running your dishes through a wash cycle, the last thing you want is for them to emerge streaked with grime pumped in from your clogged garbage disposal. The air gap body separates the hose running dirty water from the hose running to the drain. Since these two paths never intersect, there is no risk of wastewater creeping back into your clean appliance.
- PREVENT CONTAMINATED WATER FROM ENTERING DISHWASHER: The air gap body separates the hose running dirty water from the hose running to the drain
- REPLACEMENT FOR DECK DISHWASHER AIR GAP ASSEMBLIES: This plastic air gap body with cover replaces most existing dishwasher air gap assembly kits
- CONNECTION DIMENSIONS: The dishwasher hose connection is 5/8 inches and the disposal hose connection is 7/8 inches
- PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION: Durable plastic construction resists rust and erosion during the rigor of everyday use
- STYLISH CHROME FINISH: Chrome finish gives a modern and sophisticated look to your kitchen sink
- HOUSEHOLD TOOLS NEEDED FOR INSTALLATION: You will need a screwdriver and hose clamps to complete installation of the air gap assembly
- EASY TO CLEAN: To clean air gap assembly remove air gap cap from plastic body “ Use a small œbottle brush with a long handle and some household cleaning disinfecting cleaner to clear out any unwanted debris and/or clogs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.