30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
- Handing: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
- Pushbar Length: Standard sizes: dimensioned for 30”, 36”, 42”, and 48” openings. Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
- Bar Height: Standard model adjusts from 30” to 44”.
- Door Height: Standard model fits up to 8 ft door, with bar height at 40”– 44”. For doors up to 10 ft. Tall Door Kit available separately: 8055 Tall Door Kit for 8100 or 3055 Tall Door Kit for 3100.
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4” standard, up to 2-1/4”.
- Stile Width: 3100 – Minimum 3-3/4”. Door construction may require additional stile width to meet fire ratings and provide adequate strength. 8100 – Minimum 3-3/4”.
- Projection: 2-15/16” when fully projected, 1-15/16”when dogged.
- Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key or optional cylinder dogging for 8100 Series only. Electric dogging also available for 3100 and 8100 Series.
- Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws. Optional Sex Bolt Kits 26-0584 (two required per device). Specify finish.
- Cylinders (available separately): See CYLINDERS for cylinder make, thumbturn and trim ring information.
- Cylinder x Fixed Pull: (ANSI/BHMA Function 03): Accepts any standard Rim cylinder.
- 3080 Entry Trim (ANSI/BHMA Functions 08, 09): Accepts any standard diameter Mortise cylinder with MS cam. Accommodates cylinder lengths from 1” to 1-1/4”. (Available separately)
- Warranty: Five year limited.
Satin Stainless Steel
1-3/4 In. - 2-1/4 In.
Electric Latch Retraction
Minimum Stile Size
Narrow Stile Pushpad
Rim Exit Device, Narrow Stile Aluminum Doors, 48", Electric Latch Retraction, 24V, Satin Stainless Steel
Clean, unobtrusive design. Easy to install.
Patented "Starwheel" bolt interlocks door to frame, which is a unique feature for exit devices. The "Starwheel" bolt comes into play when the door closes. The interlocking noseguard and starwheel bolt close around the strike. The deadlocking slide springs over, locking the starwheel bolt to the strike. When the pushbar is depressed, the deadlocking slide moves back, allowing the door to unlock from the strike.