30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- For Doors: Wood or metal. 1-3/4" (44.5mm) thick standard. 2-1/4" (57mm) thick on order. Other door thickness, consult factory. 3" (76mm) minimum stile. Maximum door height 96"
- Mounting: Supplied standard with wood and machine screws. Through-bolts available on order
- Chassis Cover: Brass, bronze or stainless steel
- Chassis: Nonferrous alloy
- Crossbar: 1" brass, bronze and stainless steel tubing. Available on order with steel reinforcement(42-)
- Hand: Non Handed
- Dogging: Standard Allen key dogging
- Strike: 646 top strike for panic & fired and 624 bottom strike for panic and 655 bottom strike for fire
- Rod: 1/2" brass, bronze or stainless steel
- Opening Height: 84" (2134mm) standard
Wide Stile Crossbar
Surface Vertical Rod
Left Hand Reverse
SVR Exit Device, Classroom, Less Trim, LHR, Satin Brass
The 9700 Series exit devices are ordered with trim and shipped along with the strikes and key requirements in one carton.
The 9700 Series' cross bars are cut to the correct door width and vertical rods are made to order based on mounting position of the hardware and door height. This series has stainless steel springs throughout.