Roll over image to zoom in
Von Duprin CXA35A-L-BE-17 4 26D RHR Delayed Egress Exit Device Satin Chromium Plated
Item #: CXA35A-L-BE-17 4 26D RHR by Von Duprin
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Device lengths: 3' 2' 4" to 3' (711mm to 914 mm) Door size 4' 2'10" to 4' (864 mm to 1219 mm)
- Door size: Device centerline from finished floor 39 13/16" (1011 mm) 39 11/16" (1008 mm) with Mullion
- Center case dimensions: 8 3/16" x 1 9/16" x 2 13/32" (208mm x 40mm x 62mm)
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- Projection: Pushbar Neutral – 3 13/16" (97 mm) Pushbar Depressed – 3 1/16" (78 mm)
- Latch bolt: Deadlocking, 3 /4" (19mm) throw
- Fasteners & sex bolts (SNB): Includes 13 /4" (44mm) – 2 1/4" (57mm) wood & metal doors #425 SNB furnished standard for end case #325 SNB furnished standard for EO (exit only device)
Satin Chromium Plated
Narrow Stile Pushpad
32 In. - 48 In.
1 3/4 In. - 2 1/4 In.
Trim Part No.
Brass or Bronze
Minimum Stile Size
Metal or Wood
Right Hand Reverse
Delayed Egress Exit Device, Rim Latch, with Passage Lever Trim, Satin Chromium Plated
The Von Duprin CHEXIT is a delayed egress option available on all 98/99, 98/99XP and 33A/35A series exit devices. It is commonly used in behavioral health, memory care, and maternity applications to prevent patient abduction or elopement and in retail stores for asset protection. All control inputs, auxiliary locking, local alarm and remote signaling outputs are self-contained. The CHEXIT can easily be integrated with access control, fire prevention and infant protection systems.
Devices are ANSI A156.3 – 2001 Grade 1.
The 35A has a smooth mechanism case and rim device is non-handed except when the SS (signal switch) option is used.