Roll over image to zoom in
Von Duprin CXA9875L-DT-18 3 28 RHR Delayed Egress Exit Device Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
Item #: CXA9875L-DT-18 3 28 RHR by Von Duprin
- Device functions: Device ships EO/DT/NL. Field selectable. For TP, K or L remove NL drive screw from device.
- Device lengths: 3' 2'4' to 3' (711mm to 914 mm) Door size
- 4' 2'10" to 4' (864 mm to 1219 mm) Door size
- Device centerline from finished door: 39 13/16" (1011 mm)
- 39 11/16" (1008 mm) with mullion
- Center case dimensions: 8" x 2 3/4" x2 3/8" (203mm x 70mm x 60mm)
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- Projection: Pushbar neutral – 3 13/16" (97 mm) Pushbar depressed – 3 1/16" (78 mm)
- Fasteners & sex bolts (SNB): Includes screw pack for 1 3/4" (44mm) and 2 1/4" (57mm) thick metal or wood doors. Optional 425 SNB available, see page 17 for quantities.
Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
Wide Stile Pushpad
28 In. - 36 In.
1 3/4 In. - 2 1/4 In.
Trim Part No.
Minimum Stile Size
Metal or Wood
Right Hand Reverse
Delayed Egress Exit Device, Mortise Device, with Dummy Lever Trim, Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
The Von Duprin CHEXIT is a delayed egress option available on all 98/99, 98/99XP and 33A/35A series exit devices. It is commonly used in behavioral health, memory care, and maternity applications to prevent patient abduction or elopement and in retail stores for asset protection. All control inputs, auxiliary locking, local alarm and remote signaling outputs are self-contained. The CHEXIT can easily be integrated with access control, fire prevention and infant protection systems.
The 9875 Series has a smooth mechanism case.
The 9875 Series is for all types of single or double doors and is UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 – 2008 Grade 1. Fits stock hollow metal doors with 86 cutout and door stiles as narrow as 4 3 /4" (121mm).