Roll over image to zoom in
Von Duprin CXA98L-BE-16 4 313 RHR Delayed Egress Exit Device Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum
Item #: CXA98L-BE-16 4 313 RHR by Von Duprin
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Device functions: Device ships EO/DT/NL. Field selectable. For TP, K or L remove NL drive screw from device.
- Device lengths: 3' 2'4' to 3' (711mm to 914 mm) Door size 4' 2'10" to 4' (864 mm to 1219 mm) Door size
- Device centerline from finished floor: 39 13/16" (1011 mm) 39 11/16" (1008 mm) with mullion
- Center case dimensions: 8" x 2 3/4" x2 3/8" (203mm x 70mm x 60mm)
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- Projection: Pushbar neutral – 3 13/16" (97 mm) Pushbar depressed – 3 1/16" (78 mm)
- Latch bolt: Deadlocking, 3/4" (19mm) throw
- Fasteners & sex bolts (SNB): Includes screw pack for 1 3/4" (44mm) and 2 1/4" (57mm) thick metal or wood doors. Optional 425 SNB available
Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum
Wide Stile Pushpad
34 In. - 48 In.
1 3/4 In. - 2 1/4 In.
Trim Part No.
Minimum Stile Size
Metal or Wood
Right Hand Reverse
Delayed Egress Exit Device, Rim Latch, with Passage Lever Trim, Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum
The Von Duprin CHEXIT is a delayed egress option available on all 98/99, 98/99XP and 33A/35A series exit devices. It is commonly used in behavioral health, memory care, and maternity applications to prevent patient abduction or elopement and in retail stores for asset protection. All control inputs, auxiliary locking, local alarm and remote signaling outputs are self-contained. The CHEXIT can easily be integrated with access control, fire prevention and infant protection systems.
The 98 device has a smooth mechanism case.
98 Series rim exit devices for made all types of single and double doors. UL Listed. This series has a smooth mechanism case.