Von Duprin CXA9957L-BE-06 3 10 LHR RGO Delayed Egress Exit Device Satin Bronze Clear Coated
Item #: CXA9957L-BE-06 3 10 LHR RGO by Von Duprin
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Device functions: Device ships EO/DT/NL. Field selectable. For TP, K or L remove NL drive screw from device.
- Device lengths: 3' 2'4' to 3' (711mm to 914 mm) Door size 4' 2'10" to 4' (864 mm to 1219 mm) Door size
- Device centerline from finished floor: 3913/16" (1011 mm)
- Center case dimensions: 8" x 2 3/4" x2 3/8" (203mm x 70mm x 60mm)
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- Projection: Pushbar neutral – 3 13/16" (97 mm) Pushbar depressed – 3 1/16" (78 mm)
- Latch bolt: Deadlocking anti-friction top & bottom bolt, 5 /8" (16mm) throw Deadlocking rim bolt, 3 /4" (19mm) throw
- Door undercut: 1 /4" (7mm) recommended
- Top & bottom Latch case: 4 1/2" x 2 1/8" x 1 1/2" (114mm x 54mm x 38mm)
- Vertical rods: 1 /2" square tubing, standard rods accommodate 7' (2134mm) doors. Top rod length: 34 15/16" (887mm); Bottom rod length: 31 1/2" (794mm) Extension rods available in 1' (205mm) or 3' (914mm) for doors over 7'. One piece top rod is available for 8' (2438mm) and 10' (3048mm) doors.
- Fasteners & sex bolts (SNB): Includes screw pack for 1 3/4" (44mm) to 2 1/4" (57mm) thick metal or wood doors, and 325 SNB for top and bottom latch. Optional 425 SNB available.
Satin Bronze Clear Coated
Wide Stile Pushpad
28 In. - 36 In.
1 3/4 In. - 2 1/4 In.
299 (2) / 248L-4
Trim Part No.
Minimum Stile Size
Metal or Wood
Left Hand Reverse
Delayed Egress Exit Device, Three Point Latch, with Passage Lever Trim, Satin Bronze Clear Coated
The Von Duprin CHEXIT is a delayed egress option available on all 98/99, 98/99XP and 33A/35A series exit devices. It is commonly used in behavioral health, memory care, and maternity applications to prevent patient abduction or elopement and in retail stores for asset protection. All control inputs, auxiliary locking, local alarm and remote signaling outputs are self-contained. The CHEXIT can easily be integrated with access control, fire prevention and infant protection systems.
The 9957 Series covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts.
The 9957 Series by Von Duprin has a grooved case and is UL listed for panic exit hardware. The three-point latching device is non-handed except when the following device options are used: SD (special dogging), or SS (signal switch).