30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Device functions: Device ships EO/DT/NL. Field selectable. For TP, K or L remove NL drive screw from device.
- Device lengths: 3' 2'4' to 3' (711mm to 914 mm) Door size 4' 2'10" to 4' (864 mm to 1219 mm) Door size
- Device centerline from finished floor: 39 13/16" (1011 mm) 39 11/16" (1008 mm) with mullion
- Center case dimensions: 8" x 2 3/4" x2 3/8" (203mm x 70mm x 60mm)
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- Projection: Pushbar neutral – 3 13/16" (97 mm) Pushbar depressed – 3 1/16" (78 mm)
- Fasteners & sex bolts (SNB): Includes screw pack for 1 3/4" (44mm) and 2 1/4" (57mm) thick metal or wood do
Pull Plate Night Latch
Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum
Wide Stile Pushpad
1-1/4 In. Mortise
34 In. - 48 In.
1 3/4 In. - 2 1/4 In.
Trim Part No.
Delayed Egress Device 15 Seconds
Minimum Stile Size
Metal or Wood
Delayed Egress Exit Device, Mortise Device, with Nightlatch Cylinder and Pull, Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum
The Von Duprin CHEXIT is a delayed egress option available on all 98/99, 98/99XP and 33A/35A series exit devices. It is commonly used in behavioral health, memory care, and maternity applications to prevent patient abduction or elopement and in retail stores for asset protection. All control inputs, auxiliary locking, local alarm and remote signaling outputs are self-contained. The CHEXIT can easily be integrated with access control, fire prevention and infant protection systems.
Devices are ANSI A156.3 – 2001 Grade 1
The 9975 Series is for all types of single or double doors and is UL listed for panic exit hardware. Fits stock hollow metal doors with 86 cutout and door stiles as narrow as 4 3 /4" (121mm).