Roll over image to zoom in
Von Duprin RX98L-BE-16 3 US28 RHR Von Duprin Rim Exit Devices Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
Item #: RX98L-BE-16 3 US28 RHR by Von Duprin
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Device functions: Device ships EO/DT/NL. Field selectable. For TP, K or L remove NL drive screw from device.
- Device lengths: 3' 2'4' to 3' (711mm to 914 mm) Door size 4' 2'10" to 4' (864 mm to 1219 mm) Door size
- Device centerline from finished floor: 39 13/16" (1011 mm) 39 11/16" (1008 mm) with mullion
- Center case dimensions: 8" x 2 3/4" x2 3/8" (203mm x 70mm x 60mm)
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- Projection: Pushbar neutral – 3 13/16" (97 mm) Pushbar depressed – 3 1/16" (78 mm)
- Latch bolt: Deadlocking, 3/4" (19mm) throw
- Fasteners & sex bolts (SNB): Includes screw pack for 1 3/4" (44mm) and 2 1/4" (57mm) thick metal or wood doors. Optional 425 SNB available
Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
Wide Stile Pushpad
Request to Enter
Right Hand Reverse
Rim Exit Device, Blank Escutcheon Lever Trim, Request to Exit Switch, Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
98 and 99 Rim exit devices for all types of single and double doors with mullion, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 - 2008 Grade 1. The 98 device has a smooth mechanism case and the 99 device has a grooved case. The rim device is non-handed except when the following device options are used: SD (special dogging), -2 (double cylinder) or SS (signal switch). See Opposite page for available outside trim and device functions. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts on single doors (may cover cutouts on pairs - consult template).
The 98 device has a smooth mechanism case.
98 Series rim exit devices for made all types of single and double doors. UL Listed. This series has a smooth mechanism case.