Roll over image to zoom in
Von Duprin RX9927L-BE-18 4 26D RHR Exit Device Satin Chrome
Item #: RX9927L-BE-18 4 26D RHR by Von Duprin
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Device functions: Device ships EO/DT/NL. Field selectable. For TP, K or L remove NL drive screw from device.
- Device lengths: 2' 2" (610 mm) Door size (shipped less UL label) 3' 2'4' to 3' (711mm to 914 mm) Door size 4' 2'10" to 4' (864 mm to 1219 mm) Door size
- Device centerline from finished floor: 395 /8" (1006 mm)
- Center case dimensions: 8" x 2 3/4" x2 3/8" (203mm x 70mm x 60mm)
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- Projection: Pushbar neutral – 3 13/16" (97 mm) Pushbar depressed – 3 1/16" (78 mm)
- Latch bolt: Deadlocking anti-friction top & bottom bolt, 5 /8" (16mm) throw
- Door undercut 1 /4" (7mm) recommended
- Top & bottom Latch case: 4 1/2" x 2 1/8" x 1 1/2" (114mm x 54mm x 38mm)
- Vertical rods: 1 /2" square tubing, standard rods accommodate 7' (2134mm) doors. Top rod length: 34 15/16" (887mm); Bottom rod length: 31 1/2" (794mm) Extension rods available in 1' (205mm) or 3' (914mm) for doors over 7'. One piece top rod is available for 8' (2438mm) and 10' (3048mm) doors.
- Fasteners & sex bolts: (SNB) Includes screw pack for 1 3/4" (44mm) to 2 1/4" (57mm) thick metal or wood doors, and 325 SNB for top and bottom latch. Optional 425 SNB available.
Surface Vertical Rod
Wide Stile Pushpad
Brass or Bronze
Request to Enter
Right Hand Reverse
Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device, Blank Escutcheon Lever Trim, Request to Exit Switch, Satin Chrome
9827/9927 Surface mounted vertical rod device for all types of single or double doors, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 - 2008 Grade 1. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts. The 9827 device has a smooth mechanism case and the 9927 device has a grooved case. The surface vertical rod device is non-handed except when the following device options are used: SD (special dogging), SS (signal switch) or WS (Tornado/Hurricane). Vertical rod and latch guards are available to protect the bottom rod of the exit device from damage by impacts of carts or gurneys passing through doors.
Surface mounted vertical rod device.
9927 series surface vertical rod exits are made for high traffic environments.