Adams Rite 74R2-121 74R2 Ultraline Electric Strike For Narrow Stile Rim Exit Devices, Dark Bronze Anodized
Item #: 74R2-121 by Adams Rite
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Ultraline Electric Strike
- Fail-Safe/Fail-Secure: Field selectable at time of installation.
- Case: Approximately 1” x 3-3/8” x 1-1/16” deep.
- Semi-Mortised Strike for Exit Devices
- Ultra Compact Design and Stainless Steel Split-Jaw with 2400 lbs of Holding Force
- Strike Lip: Basic 7400 electric strike has lip of proper length for 1-3/4” thick door that closes flush with jamb edge. Where door thickness or jamb shape differs from this configuration, lip extension kits are available. Not available on 7401.
- Strike Opening: 5/8” adjustable x 1-7/16” x 1/2” deep. Bolt retainer jaw is stainless steel. Strike accepts bolt of Adams Rite 4500, 4700 (discontinued), or 4900 Deadlatch or cylindrical latches.
- Strikes Equipped With A Quick Connect Pug In Type Connector
- Warranted Free From Defects In Workmanship And Materials Under Normal Use And Service
- Faceplate: Measures 1-1/4” x 4-7/8”. 7400 has flat faceplate; 7401 is radiused to match nose on inactive leaf in a pair of aluminum stile glass doors. Available in a wide range of architectural finishes.
- Field selectable to match power source of 12, 16, or 24 VDC.
- 16 DC requires adapter (P/N VA 7400-16VDC)
- 4603 Rectifier is required to convert low voltage AC current to DC current of same voltage. Please contact factory when using in AC mode.
Dark Bronze Anodized
Rim Exit Devices
Dark Bronze Ritecoat Paint
Field Selectable (Safe/Secure)
.163A @ 12AC, .440A @ 12DC, .228A @ 16AC, .458A @ 16DC*, .084A @ 24AC, .230A @ 24DC
9 In. X 1-5/8 In.
12, 16, 24 VAC/DC
Dark Bronze Anodized
UltraLine® 74R2Electric Strikes for Rim Exit Devices
74R2 Electric Strike is designed for narrow stile rim exit devices with 1/2" (12.7 mm) Pullman latchbolts. Designed for use in aluminum applications. Open electrically under 25 lbs (11.3 kg) of preload. Preload is pressure exerted on doors by air conditioning systems, warping or misaligned hardware which can disable common electric strikes.
These non-handed strikes feature an ultra-compact design and adjustable stainless steel keepers with over 1,500 lbs (680.4 kg) of holding force in fail secure mode. The strikes release electrically with up to 25 lbs of door preload. Single solenoid operates on 12/16/24 VDC power. Provides electrical remote control, allowing door to open without actuation of the exit device.
- UL 1034
- UL 294
- ANSI/BHMA A156.18
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31 Electric Strikes and Frame Mounted Actuators, Grade 1
- 1-13/32" x 3-3/8" x 1-1/8" deep
- (35.7 mm x 85.7 mm x 28.6 mm deep)
- Bolt retaining keeper is stainless steel.
- 5/8" x 1-7/16" x 1/2" deep
- (15.9 mm x 36.5 mm x 12.7 mm deep)
- Not separate
- 1-5/8" x 9 x 1/2"
- (41.3 mm x 228.6 mm x 12.7 mm)
- 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- Individually boxed with mounting plate shims, mounting screws, and installation instructions.
- 2 lbs (0.91 kg)
- Field selectable to match power source of 12/24 VDC. VA7400-16 VDC voltage adapter required when using 16 VDC power, available separately. Equipped with a quick connect plug-in type connector.
- .44A at 12 VDC
- .46A at 16 VDC*
- .23A at 24 VDC
- *Requires 16 DC adapter (P/N VA7400-16VDC)
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Available with two Form 'C' monitoring switches to indicate when the latchbolt is engaged in the strike jaws and a locked/unlocked solenoid status.
- ELX-ElectroLynx® Adapter: Connects Adams Rite electrified products to ElectroLynx system
- 16 VDC Adapter: VA7400-16VDC required when using 16 VDC power